How do I?

Download our Apps Today!
Bylaw Concern
County of Grande Prairie Enforcement Services enforces the Town's bylaws.  Should you have a bylaw complaint, please contact them at 780-532-9727 or e-mail them at especially if you have pictures you would like to submit with your complaint.
The County also has an online reporting form that you can use.  Click here to access the complaint form.

Want to stay up to date with the Town of Sexsmith?Register With Us